In this tutorial, Artbeads gives us a tip on how to open and close jump rings on a bracelet. First, take a pair of chain nose pliers and hold one side of the jump ring. Then, take a pair of needle nose pliers and pull the other side of the jump ring. Twist the ring by twisting side to side with the pliers to open and then attach your charm. Don't open any other direction, this will cause the jump ring to become weak. Close it by pushing it back in the same side to side manner. Repeat this to attach the other end of the clasp and for any other charms you'd like to attach!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades