Jewelry making tips from Addie Kidd. This video gives a step by step detailed guide on how to pierce a piece of metal for jewelry making, using a saw and lubricant. This video shows Addie putting a piece of metal that she has a design drawn on, onto a saw blade and cutting it out, using a synthetic lubricant to keep the saw flowing (you can use bee's wax instead). In this video Addie threads the metal onto a saw blade and uses this to cut out a design she has designed and sawing around to make a hole in the metal. This will be interesting for people who like jewelry and are interested in making their own at home!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades