You don't have to own a Cricut, several volumes of themed scrapbooking paper, pinking shears, and ribbons in each color of the rainbow to call yourself a crafter. More complicated crafts do call for this kind of deep and expensive preparation, but the craft presented in this video practically requires nothing.
Using only a plastic bag, scissor, and some beads, you'll learn how to make a plastic bag bracelet. This is a great way to make a bracelet for either yourself or a friend.
Plastic Bag (with colorful design)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades