This video shows the viewer how to secure crimp beads using both crimping pliers and chain-nose pliers for the purpose of jewelry making. The video uses two millimeter crimp beads, beading wire, and both sets of pliers to demonstrate the technique. To crimp using the crimping pliers, the viewer will utilize both notches of the pliers to crimp the bead onto the wire. In order to crimp using the chain-nose pliers, one must simply flatten the bead onto the wire. Crimping is a good method to securely fasten the bead to the wire and is an essential part in jewelry making. The video includes pictures and other tips as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades