When it comes to making collage jewelry - i.e., jewelry that's an assemblage of tons of bits and pieces - the type of glue you use is essntial to everything sticking together and not falling off into your cocktail at your holiday party.
So if you're thinking about making a vintage collage necklace, check out this jewelry crafting video to learn what kind of glue works best.
In this video, you'll find B'sue back in the messy workshop explaining the pro's and cons of the different glues that may be used to create collage jewelry in the effusive 'glitz' style with brass stampings, rhinestones and even found items. B'sue has made literally thousands of pieces during her artistic journey, and will share some of the pieces that initially piqued her interest along with some simple techniques.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades