In this tutorial, we learn how to set rhinestones using a Bejeweler. To do this, you will first need to prepare your Bejeweler and the fabric you are using. Lay out the pattern on your fabric and use tape as a guide for any letters you write. The rhinestones may move during this, just push them back in with tweezers. Once the Bejeweler is plugged in, rest it in a stand since it will become hot. Once it's ready, place it over an individual rhinestone for around 15 seconds. When time is up, lift the Bejeweler straight up and the rhinestone will be stuck on! Continue this for the full pattern and you've got your very own design.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades