In this tutorial, we learn how to solder jump rings. This will give the rings more strength if you are doing a chain or a bracelet, and it won't break on thread. You will need a flame, wick candle with a number four tip, and something to light the torch. Start out by closing the gap in your jump ring until it's aligned and there is no gap left. Then light the fire for your solder and use it to cover over the jump ring. Once a few seconds have passed, you will be finished with the soldering of your jump rings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades