In this how-to video you will learn how to thread a saw blade in a saw frame. Some saw frames are static and some are adjustable. The top part of the saw blade will be attached first, followed by the bottom using tension. Take the top of the saw and put it against the bench pin. A notch can be made so that the saw frame does not go anywhere. Place the frame against your shoulder and take the saw blade. Make sure that the teeth of the blade are facing down and out. Open it up and place the edge of the saw blade between the piece of metal and the edge of the frame. Check to make sure that the teeth are in the right side. Open up the other nut and place the blade inside. Push with your shoulder into the saw frame, which will squeeze it. Tighten the nut. You should hear a high ping while plucking the blade. Do this until you get a really high ping. By viewing this video you will be able to thread a blade in a saw frame properly and efficiently, getting you ready to work on your project that much faster.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades