To tie the overhand knot, make a loop and pass one end of the string through the loop and tighten by pulling both ends. To tie a double overhand knot, make a loop and pass one end of the string through the loop twice before pulling both ends to tighten the knot. To tie a surgeon's knot, take the left string and bring it over and around the right string twice. Then take the right string over and around the left string and pull both ends to tighten, leaving a complete loop of string below the knot. And finally, to tie the adjustable (or sliding) knot, take the right string and make a double knot around the left string. This will leave the left string with the ability to slide through the double knot. This knot can be used to make adjustable length necklaces and bracelets by tying the knots on both ends.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades