In this video, we learn how to tie a left half knot spiral for hemp jewelry. First, get two bead carriers in the center and have one strand in each hand. Then, take the left hand and place it over the bead carrier. Then, take the right hand and go over the cross section. Tie these up to the top loop tightly and then repeat doing this. This will make the spiral shape once you have created enough of the knots. As you are working it, you will have to spin it a bit in order to keep it curving right. Usually five knots will make a complete spiral, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades