In this video we learn how to tie a pretzel knot for hemp jewelry. First, making a loop with the chords in your right hand and place them over the left chords. Hold the loose ends on the right side and take the chords from the left hand. Go over the right chords and then up through the top. Then go over the loop under the left side of the loop pulling the chords up. What you get here will look kind of like a mouse, so you will need to get the first color on the outside. Then, slide this up and tighten it and it will shrink into the pretzel shape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades