Jewelry made with untreated brass findings and stampings looks just fine, but if you're going for an impressive, interesting piece that stands out and shows personality, then Gilder's Paste is where it's at. Gilder's Paste comes in a large variety of colors and is used to color brass jewelry pieces.
Take a gander at this video to learn how to u se Gilder's Paste to colorize raw, plated and painted brass stampings to give them a unique designer look all your own. Gilder's Paste can also be used with wood, plastic, even polymer clay to make crazy-cool unique looks that will put your designs ahead of the rest. This week B'sue discusses making Gilder's Paste into a paint and using it to paint filigree in a more effective way and also the possibility of colorizing jewelry chain with it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades