Gilder's Paste is what distinguishes a so-so piece of jewelry from a truly dazzling, memorable one. That's because Gilder's Paste, which comes in a wide variety of colors and tints, is a type of colorant for brass that can be mixed and applied for a unique look.
Gilder's Paste is a unique colorizing agent that you can use over raw, painted or plated brass stampings or findings to give them your own designer look. It can be pale or deep, an accent or a cover....the fun is in the experimentation. Gilder's Paste is usually applied over brass with a soft buff rag in a circular motion; but you can thin it with paint thinner and actually paint with it, or brush it. It has the consistency of shoe polish and a little 1.5 ounce can covers 30 square feet....meaning a little goes a very long way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades