The metal clay must be completely dry before you begin the torch fire procedure. Set up your work space in a well-ventilated area with your metal clay on a fire brick. Start your flame and move around the piece in a circular motion, not staying on one point for long. You might see little flashes of flame. Don't panic. That is to be expected. Time yourself for about a minute. Your metal clay should take on a peach color. It is important not to use a butane torch and metal clays that contain organic material, glass, porcelain, ceramic, or non-fireable gemstones.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades