This Arts and Crafts video tutorial shows how to recycle your necklace and make a ring out of it. Shelly shows how to do this in two simple steps. You need an old necklace that you don't want to use and a ring that you don't use, then you can make a new ring out of the two. Take pliers and break off the loops of the locket that hold the chain. With a filer smoothen out the rough edges. Now take the ring and apply hard glue with a hard glue gun on the largest part of the ring. Then press the ring against the locket and apply some more hard glue on either side of the joint. That's it; you now have a new ring!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades