In this video, we learn how to use cones when jewelry making with Christina. First, take a half inch hard wire with a looped end and use a pair of pliers to open up the loop slightly. Next, take your strands of beads and place them onto the loop. After this, close the loop making sure it's secure and the beads won't fall off. Then, take the cone and insert the wire through the wide end and pull it through the narrow end. Using your fingers, bend the wire to a ninety degree angle, then trim off the excess wire. After this, twist the remaining wire into a loop and repeat on the other side. Attach your desired clasp, then enjoy your jewelry!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades