In this video, we learn how to use French wire when jewelry making. First, you want to take your wire and cut it to the length you need, using wire cutters. After this, you will place a stopper next to the pendant or bead that you are applying inside the necklace. Next, string on the clasp to the wire and then bend the end of the wire to the inside of the stopper, then cut the end of that with wire cutters. When finished, your clasp should be secure at the end of the wire and ready to hook onto a chain at the other end.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades