This video shows the method to use glue-in bails and caps and Morano glass bead to make a simple Christmas tree ornament. Apply adhesive to the post on the glue-in cap. Apply enough adhesive so that the cap makes good contact with the Morano bead and does not ooze out from the sides. Insert the cap into the Morano glass bead and put it upright until adhesive sets on the bead. Put adhesive to the post on the bail. Put it into the bead and leave the adhesive to set. Put the ribbon through the bail to make a hanger for the bead. Tie a knot and trip the ends. You can also slide the bail through a necklace. This finishes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades