Rob shows us how to use a silver one inch long wire head pin to place a bead on. He uses both flat nose and round nose pliers to close the loops he demonstrates how to make. outlining the basics for loop making and the loop connection process. He slowly and clearly shows us how to make two different types of loop closures. On of the loop closures is simple and easily reopened. The other loop closure is made by making the first loop and then using tools to wrap the rest of the wire around the base of the loop by the bead.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades