In this video, we learn how to use a head pin while making earrings. Start off by grabbing a 1" long headpin and feed a bead through it until it reaches the other end of the pin. Now, decide how you want to close the loop. The first way to close it is to make a single loop by using pliers and making a 45 degree bend. Cut off any excess wire with wire cutters. The next way to do this is to wind the excess wire around the base until it comes to the bottom of the bead. This is visually appealing and creates a very secure loop!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades