Brenda shows us how to use a jump ring tool as a part of beading techniques. The jump ring tool can be used in place of two pairs of pliers to easily open and close the jump rings. First place the jump ring tool on the index finger of your non-dominant hand. You will notice that there will be more slots and you need to choose the best one that fits the jump ring that you are using. Use a pair of pliers to position the jump ring on the slot on the tool with the opening of the jump ring just outside the slot. Open the jump rings by moving the pliers upward or downward. Do not pull the jump ring into a C-shape but keeping it in its original O-shape. Move it slightly past the part held stationary by the jump ring tool. Once the jump ring has been added to your design simply repeat the steps now moving the open end back towards the stationary part of the jump ring tool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades