This video is about jump rings and making earrings.
Jump rings have a cut in them so that they can open. To open, hold ring on either side of split with pliers. Add a slight twisting motion. Do the opposite to close. Rubber rings have no split and stretch. To make an earring, take a surgical steel French hook, open and attach jump ring to French hook. Add 3 more jump rings in succession. Add a bead on a head pin.
Viewer learns to add jump rings while making earrings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades