artjewelrymag teaches you how to use a liver of sulfur solution to create a patina. First, be sure to wear protective gloves and eye gear. Be sure to perform this operation in a well-ventilated area because sulfur smells like rotten eggs. To get started, add a few small pieces of liver of sulfur to a small dish of warm water. Use a wooden stick or a small PVC pipe and stir. The temperature and the amount of time you leave the metal in the solution will affect the patina. You can dip the metal for a short period of time, see if you like it and then dip it in cold water. If you need a darker patina, repeat the process. If you are satisfied with the result, use a damp cloth to clean it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades