She begins by taking something she has molded with Amazing Mold Putty. She uses Magic Gloss resin which cures with UV light to fill the silicon mold and sprinkles some glitter onto the resin. She emphasizes that she's doing this indoors, because the resin will harden when exposed to light. She takes it outside to cure in the sunshine and says it will take about 15 minutes to cure. When it's done, she rolls a ball of Pardo clay. She pops the molded piece out. She presses the molded resin piece onto the clay so some clay pops out of the middle of the flower shape and puts a crystal in the middle, and spreads the clay out onto the back of the flower shape. To make the molded piece shiny, she spreads a little Magic Gloss onto it and lets that dry in the sun. This instructional video explains how Magic Gloss resin is used.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades