This video tutorial is about basic sawing techniques. Before practicing it you need to wear safety goggles for protecting your eyes. First of all, make a practice sheet. Draw three lines in a metal piece. One line is straight, one is curve and another is zigzag. Lubricate the saw blade and start sawing. Hold the saw straight and move forward. Blow the dusts away. For making curve don't move the saw, rotate the metal piece to cut it. Hold the metal piece tightly when you sawing it. Addie kid has made this video tutorial who is the Associate editor of Art Jewelry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades