Paracord, or parachute cord, is one of the most versatile ropes out there. Originally made for parachute suspension during WWII, it is now used for everything from tying knots during a camping trip to weaving sturdy bracelets as a fun DIY project. The tutorial featured in this video is the latter.
Check out the jewelry making video to learn how to tie a simple paracord 550 bracelet that will teach you how to make aesthetically pleasing knots with the elastic material.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades