Learning how to wire wrap jewelry is one of the most important skills you need to learn on your way to achieving jewelry making enlightenment. Wrapping with wire, whether it's attaching a stone to a pendant with an intricate, flowery wrap or adding a head pin to a crystal, allows you to attach adornments to your necklace or earring, something you'll be doing over and over again as a jewelry maker.
So watch this video for a beginner's guide on how to wire wrap beads, stones, briolettes and crystals using wire and head pins. These are basic methods that will garner you beautiful results, especially if you commit yourself to practicing these skills daily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades