In order to wire wrap briolette, you will need the following: wire, wire cutters, chain nose pliers, flat nose pliers, and briolette, Cut a two and a half inch piece of wire. Make a forty-five degrees angle in the wire, by bending it with the pliers. Slide on the briolette. Next, you will need to make a loop, by bending the wire around. Twist the wire behind it. Bend the wires, in order to bend the wire and twist it around and tuck in the tail. Use the chain nose pliers to bend the wire. Use the flat nose to bend and loop it around. Trim the excess.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades