In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to wire wrap a head pin loop. Begin by placing the bead on the head pin, or on a 5 inch piece of wire. Then make a bend on the head pin approximately 1/8 inches above the bead to a 90 degree angle. Now wrap the pin around the jaw of the pliers, pulling it slightly to one side. Holding the bead and wire, rotate the pliers back to form a loop. Finish by wrapping the tail of the wire around the exposed part of the headpin as many times as possible. This video will benefit hose viewers who enjoy making crafts, and would like to learn how to wire wrap a head pin loop to make homemade accessories and jewelry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades