Following are the steps to describe how-to make small jewelry with head pins:
1. Materials needed are long head pins, beads, wire, cutting player.
2. Take the head pin and insert the bead into it.
3. Using the cutting player, rotate the head pin to a loop tightly.
4. Cut off the remaining head pin end.
5. Repeat the same using different size or different color beads.
6. For making a chain, join the beads using the wire. Join the beads to your choice and creativity.
7. For earrings, Bend the headpin in the form of hook. slightly blunt the sharp edge of the headpin.