In this tutorial, we learn how to work with memory wire to make jewelry. This is a coil material that remembers its shape and comes in a variety of different sizes. First, decide how thick you want your jewelry piece to be, then cut the excess wire with wire cutters. Next, apply a drop of superglue to one end of the coil followed by a Memory Wire end cap and let dry. Now, string your beads onto the wire. When finished, put a bead stopper onto the wire and apply glue to the very end with another end cap. After the glue has dried, enjoy your beautiful new jewelry piece.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades