In this video, we learn how to work with Stretch Magic. This is a beading technique that is very easy to use. It's great for making bracelets, because no clasp is required. First, cut a piece of Stretch Magic 4-5 inches longer than you want it. Now, string your favorite beads onto the Stretch Magic. When you are finished with this, connect the ends with a square not and add a drop of super glue for added security. After this, cut off the excess strings from the end and you will be able to wear this out! This will stretch with regular use, so you may have to tighten is as time goes on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades