Fimo expert Corinne Bradd and Emma Ward with The Crafts Channel and magazine Craft Beautiful demonstrate how to create a striped cane in 5 minutes. To create the stripes, cut out rectangles of black and white clay and stack them in alternating colors. Then, roll out a cane in a nice, bright color so that it matches the length of the stacked clay rectangle. Then, cut the rectangle into slices. Then, press the rectangle stripes onto the bright cane so that it completely wraps the cane. Squeeze the clay to get rid of any air bubbles. Roll out the cane and wrap it in another bright color. Then, roll it smooth and press up the ends. Finally, with a sharp blade, cut the cane into rounds. Your rounds are now ready to be used in your craft projects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades