Making a jewelry organizer is a fun and easy project to do! Orielle Hopkins, the Money Smart Mom, gives tips on making a great organizer for a minimal amount of money. Make a trip to your local craft store and search for a bead organizer with enough compartments to store your jewelry. If you have a lot of jewelry you may need to buy more than one organizer. Select adhesive backed felt in your favorite color for your project. Measure each compartment in the bead organizer and cut squares of felt to match each section. Place the felt in the square and use your ruler to press the felt securely in each section. You may use the bead box without felt if you prefer. Place the jewelry you wear the most in the first box. Fill the remaining boxes with jewelry you do not wear as frequently. You now have your jewelry easily accessible for very little cost.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades