This video shows us how to make a homemade jewellery box out of a Christmas card.For that you need a pair of scissors,a tape,a christmas card,a marker and another card to draw your X with.First take the card and cut it straight down the middle into two pieces.Now take the back side piece of the card and cut off 1/4 of an inch from the left and the bottom portions.This will help to fit the cards together.Next use the extra card and trace an X on both sides of your card piece,in the middle.Take the front piece and draw an X on the inside portion.Now fold the edges of your to the center of your X,width and height wise.Repeat this folding procedure on the other half also.Next make 8 cuts,4 on each card half,into where the fold lines meet.Now take the halves one by one and fold it all together and tape the 2 sides on each box half and the put it together.Put the two halves together and your christmas card jewellery box is ready!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades