In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to use ICE Resin to make resin jewelry. ICE resin should be used in a well ventilated room and be sure to follow manufacturer's recommendations. The kit comes with mixing cups and sticks. Additionally you will need a paint brush, scissors, sponge and needles. Once you mix the resin and the hardener, you got to use it within 30 minutes. Curing time is 24 hours at 72 degrees Fahrenheit, which is the room temperature. You can make it faster by using a toaster oven. Take equal quantities of hardener and resin in a mixing cup and mix them well. Then pour the resin slowly in to the frame of the jewelry piece making sure the frame is level. Use a needle to poke any bubbles. Then put the components on the resin and allow it to dry for 24 hours before wearing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades