Consider this Beading 101. In this video, you'll learn the five basic beading terms used in many beading magazines and beading patterns. These terms refer to how you pass needles through your beeds (from the back or from the front), how you separate irregular beads out of your main beading inventory, rounds and rows (different ways of beading), waxing your thread, and thread tension.
Watch the tutorial to see how to apply the five important terms to your own beading, and also get some tips on how to accomplish the task of each term.
Melinda Barta, editor of Beadwork magazine, reveals 5 basic terms you should know before reading seed-bead patterns.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades