Interested in getting in on the vintage jewelry trend? Then consider this video the introduction to the rest of your jewelry-crafting career. This jewelry tutorial focuses on brass stampings, which are intricate, almost filigree-like floral patterned rounds that you can string onto necklaces or pin onto earrings.
This is a brief overview and discussion of how American made brass stampings are made, their history and versatility in jewelry making. We also discuss plating finishes. Discussed are Silverware Silverplate, Old Rose Ox, Brass Ox and Russian Goldplated finish. Russian Goldplate is so special because its look is a part of design history.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades