In this tutorial, we learn how to make a pair of great looking earrings. To start, you will take the base of your earring that has the hook on it and then take the wire for your beads. Pick out any beads that you want to attach to the wire, then string them onto it. You can add different colors and any type of bead you want to make these unique. From here, use wire cutters to bend and cut the excess wire from the bead. From here, you will bend the extra piece into a loop that you will hook to the base hook that will go on the ear, and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades