To begin take a 28 gauge copper sheet and cut out a pattern that you wish your earrings to be. Your pattern can be any shape that you wish. Cut out both earrings. Next sand your two earrings so that a texture will begin to arise on the copper sheet. Then you can color the copper with colored pencils to add the colors that you would like. Now with a break machine feed the copper sheet into the break in order to form the texture on the earrings. Then take a pair of pliers and exaggerate your pattern by pinching some of the texture together in at the top of the earrings. Then to place a hole in the earrings in order to add the ear wire use a drill to drill a hole in the center of the top of the earrings. The put the ear wire in through the whole and close it off. To finish your earrings off you can use your pliers or some sand paper to finish the edges by either bending them back or sanding them down.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades