In this video, Marc Nelson describes how to make large hoop earrings to the wearer's choice out of silver wire and beads. The process if very simple and inexpensive. First he takes a larger gauged silver wire for the actual hoop earring. Then taking the smaller wire for bead placement, he preemptively threads the smaller wire through the beads. Because you have to use the smaller wire for holding the beads in place, the wire must be much longer. It seems with enough practice and know how, making a very nice set of hoop earrings can take no longer than ten minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades