Same money at Christmas time by making some of your gifts. This video shows us how to make a pendant necklace. TOOLS NEEDED: 19 inch leather or suede cord Ming pendant or any type of pendant 2 coils with ring 2 pairs of flat nosed pliers Lobster claw clasp or any type of clasp Ming pendants are Chinese pottery pendants. They come in all colors and sizes. You can purchase them at a craft or gem store. INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO MAKE: Slide the ring on top of the pendant through the cord. Take one of the coils with the ring on the top and put one end of the cord through the bottom. Now with your pliers pinch the bottom of the coil to hold the coil to the cord. Repeat on the other end of the cord. Take one end of the cord and open the little ring (called a jump ring) and fit the clasp onto the jump ring, close the ring with your pliers to hold the clasp and your necklace is ready to wear.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades