Don't be a bore and think that all necklaces have to end with a single clasp! While single clasp closures are common, they can also be a pain sometimes to open and close (if you've ever had a tight necklace that moved during the day to the back of your head and you didn't know where the clasp went then you know what we're talking about).
This necklace, which features two clasps, allows you to open the necklace two ways and also has the unconventional closure up in the front, next to the pendant, rather than in the back. This is perfectly all right because these dual clasps create a nice mirroring effect that emphasizes the shape of the pendant. Check out this jewelry making video for the how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades