Alea Mosaic shows you how create a beautiful stone-inlaid jewelry bracelet. This video clearly and concisely lays out the steps. First, you affix a pattern underneath clear adhesive foil. Next, you peel the the cover off to expose the adhesive. You then place the stones according to the pattern, and fix a transparent foil on top. Once that is done, trim the plastic from around the stones. Then, you apply glue to the bracelet base, then place the stones inside.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades