This is a super-fun and easy homemade gift idea, or you can use it to expand your own accessories collection!
- Newspaper & scrap paper
- Wooden beads
- Spray paint & decorative embellishments
- Floral arranging foam half-sphere
- Floral wire
- Aluminum foil
Step 1 Set up your workspace
Lay down newspapers on the table & floor around where you're going to be spraying your spray paint. Set out your foam half-sphere, and stick lengths of floral wire into it so that it looks like a starburst. Put little bits of aluminum foil on the end of the floral wire to hold your beads.
Step 2 Color your beads
Put your beads on the ends of the aluminum foil, and spray with spray paint (remember to keep a distance of 10-12 inches to avoid bubbling!) This should take 2-3 coats, as you'll have to spray one side, let it dry, flip the beads, spray the other side, and repeat until you have the color you want. You can also add decorative embellishments to the beads like polka dots, glitter, etc.
Step 3 String your necklace
Once the beads are dry, string them along your decorative ribbon, and voilà! You have a lovely necklace to give away or keep for yourself!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades