You will be using a picture of a Nintendo character and perler beads to make the necklace. Start by making an outline of the character using black perler beads. Then begin using colored beads to fill in the character. The color beads allow you to fill in the character and they also allow you to create all the detail on the character. You can shade and use multiple colors in making the characters. After you have put all the beads on the card put a sheet of waxy paper over the character and iron them with a hot iron. Take the sheet that the beads were put on away and put the waxy paper on the other side and iron it. Then put a ring in the top of the character to attach it to the chain. Put it on the chain and you have a nice Nintendo necklace.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades