TheCreativeJeweler teaches you how to create a pair of two teared crystal drop earrings using findings, headpins (can be any type you want, or if you want to make your own) and crystals. You take your headpin and put a 6mm Swarovski crystal bead, a 3mm silver bead, a 4mm Swarovski crystal bead, and a 2mmm silver bead in sequential order. Take your flatnose and flush 90 degrees over the top of it (gives you more space to wrap wire and some more pattern). Using the same technique, make a loop. With the flatnose, wrap the tail all the way around. Using your finger, push the wire around and around the open area (make it even). Cut the excess wire off in the end and use your flatnose to smooth it out. Take your finding, open it up, string your piece on, and clean it up. Repeat, and you'll have a pair of earrings you can wear for yourself, give it to a friend/ girlfriend/ family, etc.!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades