In order to make your own silver wire wrap earrings, you will need the following: sterling 20-gauge wire, chain nose or small round nose pliers, fine sterling wire, and multicolored crystal beads. Cut a 6-inch piece of wire. Use the pliers to make a loop on one end. Make a hook on the other. Shape the wire and make sure that the ends meet. Place the crystal beads on a thin flexible sterling wire. String the beads in the order that you want them on the hoop. Next, begin wrapping the wire around one end of the hoop. After wrapping it several times, alternate wrapping and adding beads, until you reach the end. Then, wrap it several times at the end to close. Clip off the excess.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades